Fire Department Mission Statement:
To prevent or minimize the loss of life, damage to the environment and loss of property from the adverse effects of fire, medical emergencies, and hazardous conditions.
Fire Department Vision Statement:
- We will strive to be role models in the community and leaders in our profession.
- We will be accountable to those we serve, each other and any fire service organizations we interact with.
- We are committed to providing the best public service through innovative training, education and equipment.
- We will take the Fire Department into the future through productive teamwork, open and honest communication, and participative decision-making throughout the organization.
- We are committed to our values, mission, and dedicated to our fire service profession.
- Our organization is driven to provide a cost-effective and efficient Fire Department while honoring our values, accomplishing our mission, and achieving our goals.